The professionals at Massage Club of Wall NJ understand that different clients have different needs when it comes to paying for their selected massage therapy; affordable monthly membership plans have been designed so as to fit the widest possible number of situations. Basically, if you want or need to book more than one massage a month, you will find that you get a break on the price.
- Professional bodywork performed by licensed massage therapists
- Open 7 days a week by appointment only
- Therapeutic Massage focusing on your specific needs and preferences
- Several plans to choose from
- Membership can be canceled at any point with no additional fee.
- 3 private rooms
The Massage Club offers a convenient cost effective way to experience massage on a regular basis in Monmouth and Ocean Counties.
- What are the benefits of massage?
- Massage is known to reduce stress, relieve pain, improve sleep, and increase relaxation.
- How does The Massage Club of Wall Packages work?
- After trying us out at a very competitive rate, you can choose from 3 month-to-month membership packages. Similar to a gym membership, the monthly rate of your chosen plan will automatically be deducted from a debit or credit card of your choice.
- What makes us different?
- Our therapists are trained in many techniques, including; Swedish, therapeutic, deep tissue, sports, prenatal, chair, and relaxation massage. The massages are performed in one of three private rooms located in a wellness-oriented office. The Club is overseen by our doctors who have worked with massage therapists for over 15 years and have seen the great results of massage. They make themselves available to any client, should they have any questions or concerns about their health.
Simply choose from any of our monthly membership plans below.
Important Policies – Please Read Carefully
ADDITIONAL TIME AT $25 PER HALF-HOUR INCREMENTS
Fees are auto debited on the 15th of each month. You may consult the agreement for details. Missed appointments without notice will be billed. Refer to client agreement.
Tax is not included. Memberships are based on monthly auto-debit. Memberships are non-transferable. All services must be used within 60 days. Absolutely no refunds. Canceling memberships must be in writing. Massage is for wellness care (non-symptomatic) and is not applicable for illness, injuries, auto accidents, or work related conditions.